1 1/2 cups warm water (add up to 1/4 cup more if needed)
3 cups wholewheat flour
1 rounded tsp salt
1 tbsp flaxseed oil
1 1/2 tsp Sucanat
1 1/2 tsp dry active yeast
* Pop all ingredients into bread machine on "dough" setting
* Pop dough onto floured board and divide into 4 sections for larger pitas or 8 for smaller
* Roll each section into a ball and then roll into flattened pita shape
* Leave 30 mins under cotton towel
* Heat oven to 500F and pop pitas in for 5 mins.
[EDIT:] For the larger version, you may need to add 2-3 mins to the cooking time.