3 large onions
2 large cloves of garlic
4 large leaves of fresh basil
4 large leaves of fresh purple basil
750g (1 1/2 pounds) of fresh mushrooms
1 litre rice milk
1 tbs massel chicken flavour stock powder
Corn based corn flour/starch
1. Roughly chop the onion and garlic and mushrooms.
2. Sautee all in enough of the oil to prevent drying.
3. When the mushrooms have reduced significantly in size, and the onions have softened, add the rice milk and stock, and season with sea salt to taste. More stock may be added as required.
4. Using a blender/food processor, blend the soup a little, but leave some chunks.
5. Thicken with corn based corn flour/starch to suit.
Viola! Wheat/gluten free Vegan soup. Enjoy.
Please let me know how you go with this one.