SPAGHETTI SQUASH (feeds 4)
2 squash (about 5lbs between the two)
1 can diced tomatoes
red wine (optional)
¾ c water
- cut squash in half and bake 30-45 minutes. When squash is soft enough, allow to cool, then scrap insides with a fork, to create strands.
- sauté onions and garlic in oil
- add veggies, and cover with dice tomatoes (and juice) water, tomato paste, and splash of wine
- add spices (basil/oregano/parsley/etc.) allow to simmer at least 30 min
- toss with strands of squash, feel free to sprinkle with fresh parsely and nutritional yeast.
1 block tofu, crumbled.
Heat in frying pan with spices: Turmeric, garlic powder, onion powder, mustard, basil, cayanne, parsely, spikes seasoning, salt, cracked black pepper, nutritional yeast, ect..
Add veggies to heat through. ( I like spinach and tomatoes)
cook for about 10 minutes
Cube potatoes, and boil 15 minutes
Pan fry in olive oil with sprices, and outsides become toasty and crunchy