From: Martha Stewart Living: Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies
Altered by Webly
3 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 Tbl. finely grated orange (recipe calls for lemon) zest plus one Tbl. fresh orange (recipe calls for lemon) juice.
2 sticks earth balance (or whatever fake buttery stuff you love)
enegry egg replacer for 2 eggs
1. sift flour, baking soda and salt.
2. mix lemon zest and sugars. Add butter, mix about a min. Add fake egg and citrus juice.
3. Stir in flour stuff until just mixed.
4. space dough balls 2" apart because they grow. Sprinkle with sugar
5. Bake at 350 for 12-15 min.