- one large sweet potato
- one can of black beans
- one large portabello mushroom
- one small tomato
- two tablespoons of salsa
- cumin, cayenne pepper, chilli powder, garlic salt
-two tablespoons of olive oil
- microwave the potato for about 5-7 mins depending on your microwave.
- then pop it in the oven and start baking, I put the oven on at about 375, I think
- open the beans drain and rinse them.
- gut the mushroom, and slice to whatever size you want.
- slice tomato
- put the olive oil, beans, tomato, mushroom, and salsa into a pan on the stove. set it to medium.
- add the spices to taste, and keep moving around the stuff in the pan until the musghrooms have cooked down so they look smaller and wet, but not too slimey, if you know what I mean.
- take the potato out of the oven now, and check to see if it is soft on the inside. If it isn't, mcrowave for a min. or two.
- spread the potato on the tortilla, and then the bean mixture. Add salsa or other veggies if you want. I didn't use any.
This was amazing, and fed my friend and I well. She has hers with cheese, though.
there was quite a lot of potato left over (it was HUGE) and about a cup of the beans. we had them on smallish tortillas but they were very filling, I'm going to use the leftovers in a pita tomorrow because I'm out of the whole wheat tortillas. Enjoy!
* When I make this again, I'm going to put another mushroom in it, but I love mushrooms. You could even leave these out if you wanted.