Italian or French bread, sliced
Tomatoes (preferably roma or on the vine; I used 6)
Basil (I used 2 packets of fresh leaves)
Garlic (to taste - I used 3 small cloves, finely chopped)
Italian parsley (I used a couple of tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley)
Healthy dash ground black pepper, liberal pinch of salt (I used fairly coarse sea salt)
* Chop tomatoes in half and deseed them, leaving only the flesh of the fruit
* Chop tomatoes coarsely and place in bowl with basil, parsley, garlic.
* Add salt and pepper to taste, and combine thoroughly
* Toast sliced bread, then put on a plate and drizzle flaxseed oil over the slices
* Liberally pile tomato and herb mixture onto slices and serve.