1 small zucchini, cut lengthwise and then into semi-circles
1 small sweet potato, cubed
1/2 small head of cauliflower, separated into individual trees
1 small head of broccoli, separated in to individual trees
2 small potatos, cubed
1/2 small onion, cut into quarters and separate layers
3 garlic cloves, chopped
garlic salt, pepper, olive oil, oregano
Preheat oven to 200 C (400 F +/-)
1. In a plastic bag, add both types of potatoes, garlic, onions, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with spices. Shake. Put in pan covered with foil and bake for approx 40 minutes, until potatoes are semi-soft.
2. While potatos are baking, steam the remaining vegetables until semi-soft, 5 minutes more or less.
3. Put steamed vegetables in plastic bag and repeat step 1. Mix vegetables with potatos and bake uncovered under broiler or grille until they brown. Mix vegetables periodically until they are roasted to your taste.
2 large red capsicums, cut into halves and de-seeded
1 can of green/brown lentils
1/2 small onion, minced
2 small tomatos, diced
1/3 cup couscous
1. Mix lentils, tomatos, couscous and spices together in a bowl. I usually just put in a couple shakes of all of the spices until it tastes the way I like it, some people may like less cumin taste or more cayenne pepper. Cumin goes particularly well with legumes, so I always more of that.
2. Fill capsicums to brim, you can either pack the stuffing in the capsicums or leave it fluffy.
3. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and parsely.
4. Bake at 200 C (400 F +/-) for 25-30 minutes or until capsicums are tender.