here's what i tried:
6 tablespoons soy flour
5 tablespoons water
1/4 teaspoon salt
cinnamon & sweetener mixture optional(see below)
1. spray bowl with cooking spray. (i forgot to do this -_-)
2. mix soy flour & water in bowl.
3. add salt to mixture-- to taste. (don't use the whole 1/4 teaspoon if you want it less salty-- with more salt it comes out biscuit-like.)
4. add some of the cinnmon & sweetener mixture if desired, & stir.
5. microwave 2 to 3 min, or until breadlike. (i made this in 2 batches-- 1/4 cup soy flour & then 2 tablespoons soy flour... for the 2 tablespoons it took 1 min.)
6. add remaining cinnmon & sweetener mixture on top if desired.
cinnmon & sugar mixture
1/2 tsp cinnmon
2 packets equal
teeny tiny little amount of salt, for flavoring
1. mix all ingredients.
no photos because i ate it. :D
warning- i made this recipe myself, & it may require some editing for your personal use. also, don't trust this to be scrumptious.. it's merely my way of getting protein & using the soy flour i recently bought.
x-posted to veganpeople.