(Sorry about the quality. My cat spazzed out and knocked my camera off the table -_-)
Oatmeal choc chip cookies
1c vegan margerine
1c firmly packed brown sugar
1/2c granulated sugar (or 1/4c sugar, 1/4c maple syrup)
1/2c silken tofu + 1tsp of baking powder, whizzed together (or egg replacer for 2 eggs)
1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
1tsp baking soda
1/2tsp salt (optional)
3c oats (quick or old fashioned)
1c chocolate chips (or raisins if you swing that way)
Preheat oven to 350F
1. cream together marge and sugars
2. add tofu or egg replacer and vanilla. Beat well.
3. add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
4. stir in oats and choc chips. Mix well.
5. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
6. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. (Mine took a lot longer in this because of the maple)
7. cool 1 minute on baking sheet, then transfer to wire rack.
OR TO MAKE BAR COOKIES:
Bake 30-35 minutes in ungreased 13x9" metal baking pan