* 1/3 cup cashew/macadamia/almond butter (what I had)
* 1/3 cup soymilk
* 1 tablespoon canola oil
* 3/4 cup various kinds of sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 cup various kinds of flour
* 1 cup rolled oats & oat bran
* 1/6 cup coconut
* 1/6 cup peanut butter chips
* 1/3 cup chocolate chips (I wished I had golden raisins)
* 1/3 cup pecans
Directions for about two dozen:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Foil and spray a cooking sheet.
2. Combine ingredients in order.
3. Drop batter by tablespoonsful onto baking sheet. Bake for about 5 minutes (not longer, or they will be hard the next day). Remove sheet from oven, and wait a minute or two before transferring cookies to a plate or wire rack.
The only thing I am comfortable cooking is dessert and sweets. Nevertheless, I will be responsible for actual food tomorrow. Rebbyribs told me how to make stuffed mushrooms, and another lady recently posted about lasagna, so I might try those. I still haven't found any silken tofu in Berkeley so I might try it with regular tofu. Or maybe I'll wimp out and make noodles with pasta sauce.