1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, diced (I used 1/2 a purple onion)
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup uncooked quinoa
1 cup dry lentils (I used red - cook time 15 min)
8 oz fresh muchrooms, chopped (I used baby portabella)
~1 cup water
EDIT: Bunch of chard (remember it reduces when cooked)
1. Cook lentils in a pot w/ vegetable broth as directed on package (~15 minutes for red)
2. Saute onions, garlic, and mushrooms - mix in quinoa - cook 5 minutes
3. Add above to pot w/ lentils - cover and cook 20 minutes.
4. Add water as needed so mixture doesn't stick.
5. Remove from heat. Shred chard and gently mix into pot. Cover and sit for 5 minutes.