1 acorn squash
3 pieces of crusty bread
1/2 stalk celery
2 garlic cloves
3 or 4 roasted chestnuts
some vegan bacos things
some nutritional yeast
some chik'n broth
(1) Preheat the oven to 400º. Cut the squash in half and take out all the seeds. Set aside.
(2) Cut up the crusty bread into tasty chunkies. Put in a bowl and set aside.
(3) Dice up the carrot, celery, garlic, and onions. Sautee until tender.
(4) Crumble chestnuts. Add to sauteeing veggies with generous helpings of thyme and especially parsley.
(5) In bowl with bread, add a VERY generous helping of nutritional yeast and bacos thingies. Mix in veggies and salt'n'peppa.
(6) Cover mixture with chik'n broth until JUST soaked. Stir up until well and evenly combined. Spoon into squash holes.
(7) Cover squash and bake for about an hour or until squash is super tender. Then enjoy!