tried google, and i might use the one at recipezaar substituting tapioca for the egg, but if any of you havea recipe, i'd be delighted.
2 3/4 cups flour
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1 cup margarine
1/4 cup molasses
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg (tapioca? maybe ener-g)
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 400º F.
2. Stir together flour, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger; set aside. In a large mixing bowl beat together margarine until smooth.
3. Add molasses and brown sugar and beat until fluffy.
4. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture until all combined.
5. Prepare cookie press with desired design. Fill press and place cookies two inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake in oven for about 6 minutes or until the edges are firm but not browned.
7. Remove and cool completely on wire racks.