*Again, some measurements are approximate
1/2 block tofu, lightly drained and sliced into .5x.5 inch strips
2 T sesame tahini
2 T nutritional yeast
2 T soy sauce
3 T olive oil
dash onion powder
dash italian style salt free seasoning
3 romaine leaves
small handful mixed baby greens
1 T shredded carrot
1/4 orange bell pepper, sliced.
1. Mix tahini, nutritional yeast, soy sauce, onion powder, and seasoning.
2. Place tofu strips in a bowl, pour above concoction over it, cover bowl, and shake until tofu is well coated.
3. Heat olive oil in small skillet on low.
4. While oil is heating, grab your veggies.
5. When oil is hot (flick a bit of water into oil, it should sizzle, but not spit), add tofu.
6. Chop your veggies if you haven't already, and arrange your salad.
7. Turn tofu a few times until golden brown. Drain on paper towel for 60 seconds.
8. Place tofu strips on top of salad and enjoy!