- 1.25kg sweet potato, peeled and cut into 2cm
- 2 tbsp oil
- 200g roasted unsalted cashews
- 1 cup fresh coriander (cilantro), finely chopped
- 100g fried noodles
- 3/4 tsp red curry paste
- 90mL coconut milk
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, finely
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Place the sweet potato and 2 tbsp oil in a bowl and toss together
until well coated. Place on a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes, or
- To make the dressing combine the curry paste, coconut
milk, lime juice and sugar in a blender.
- Heat the oil in a small
frying pan. Add the garlic and ginger and cook over a low heat for 1-2
minutes or until light brown. Remove and add to the dressing.
- Place the
sweet potato, cashews, coriander, noodles and dressing in a large bowl
and toss gently until combined. Serve immediately.
From Bowl Food. Great book, I recommend it.