* 1 ripe haas avocado
* 4 tablespoons agave nectar (more if sweeter taste is desired)
* 1 tablespoon coconut butter
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (non-alcoholic)
* 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
* 1/4 teaspoon shoyu
* 1/2 cup sifted cocoa powder
* raspberries and blueberries for garnish
* (tip: you can sift the cocoa powder with a small sieve)
1.In a food processor, process the avocado, agave nectar, sugar, coconut butter, vanilla, balsamic and shoyu until completely smooth.
2.Add sifted cocoa powder and process again until completely incorporated.
3.Taste mousse and add more agave if more sweetness is desired.
4.Spoon the mousse into martini glasses or ramekins and top with berries. Serve. (Will keep in the refrigerator for 24 hours)
*From the OrganicAthlete newsletter*
Has anyone ever replaced tofu with avocado before?