8 tbsp soft Earth Balance
1 1/4 cups sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
Equivalent of two eggs (I used Ener-G egg replacer)
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup non-dairy milk plus 1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 pint blueberries, rinsed, drained and dried
8 tablespoons melted Earth Balance
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (I used 1 teaspoon)
1 1/4 cup flour
1. Set a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 375 degrees F.
2. Cream the EB with the sugar and salt by hand or with an electric mixer until light. Beat in the egg replacement until smooth. Mix the flour and baking powder together well and stir into the batter alternating with the non-dairy milk + lemon juice.
3. Crush a quarter of the berries (I didn't do this) and stir into the batter; fold in the remaining berries whole.
4. Spoon the batter into the muffin pan.
5. Combine crumble ingredients. Let set for a minute. Squeeze together and break into large crumbs by hand. Sprinkle over the muffin batter in pans. (I doubled the muffin recipe and this made enough crumbles for two batches, but I didn't overload them.)
6. Bake the muffins about 30 minutes, until well risen and deep golden. Cool the muffins in the pan.