1 ripe avocado
1 onion pureed in small food processor
1/2 sweet green pepper pureed in small food processor
1 tbsp butter (vegan)
1 tomato peeled and pureed in small food processor
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tbsp (fresh) parsley
1-2 drops of Tabasco or other hot sauce (I used pickapeppa)
sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cut avocado in half and remove stone. Put lemon juice on the cut surfaces.
3. Pureed onion and pepper in processor and sautee in pan with butter for about 10 minutes.
4. Add garlic, tomato, parsley, Tabasco, and salt/pepper and remove from heat, mix in well.
5. Spoon mixture into avocado halves (if there is leftover, reserve to mix with rice).
6. Bake in a shallow oven-proof dish for 20 minutes. Be careful not to over-cook as avocado tastes bad if over-cooked.
Personally I let it cool a bit and then scrape/squeeze the filling out of the avocado skin and mix it up with the rice. It was one heck of a meal! Too good to even take a picture! :-)