- 8oz/1 cup cooked chickpeas
- 4fl.oz/1/2 cup soymilk
- 4fl.oz/1/2 cup water
- 1 large banana
- 1 rounded tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp each vanilla extract and ground cinnamon
- Blend thoroughly and saturate bread.
- Fry (I used carotino oil, which gave the toast a lovely golden colour - otherwise, I imagine, a dash of turmeric would do the trick).
- Serve drizzled with maple syrup.
[EDIT]: Well, now I know that the above mixture is enough for 8 rounds of bread. [/EDIT]
Mr vgnwtch pronounces it "amazing!"