Do you think I can just omit the eggs on this? It only takes 2... I have some replacer if you think I need it. I want to make this for a work potluck. I am merely veg but I like to bring vegan baked goods to prove how good they are. :)
Original Recipe from All Recipes
Pecan Pie V
* 1 cup light brown sugar
* 1/4 cup white sugar
* 1/2 cup butter (Earth Balance for this)
* 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
* 1 tablespoon milk (Soy or rice milk for this)
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl,
3. Pour into an unbaked 9-in pie shell. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes at 400 degrees, then reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until done.