What you need:
4 cups Rice Bubbles (rice krispies)
1.5 cups icing sugar
1 cup desiccated coconut
3 tbsp cocoa
250g copha (coconut based vege shortening)
approx. 24 patty pans (cupcake cases?)
- Melt copha in a saucepan, let cool slightly
- Combine rice bubbles, sugar, coconut and cocoa in a large bowl
- Add copha to dry ingredients gradually, stirring all the while to make sure rice bubbles are evenly covered in chocolate mix.
- Spoon mix into patty pans
- Put the crackles in the fridge for 10-15 minutes or until set.
- Share with a large number of family and friends, because if you eat more than two you'll feel your arteries hardening.
I don't have any pictures, sorry, because by the time i thought to take some they were all gone. But they look a little something like this
Hope you enjoy!