1 package of prepared pizza dough (i used whole wheat from trader joes)
1/4 cup of non dairy butter
icing: 2 tbl non dairy milk blended with 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
1. take the pizza dough, and roll into a rectangle
2. melt the non dairy butter, and generously brush the dough
3. sprinkle the cinnamon until dough is almost completely covered
4. roll the dough
5. cut into about 8 pieces
6. spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and cook for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees
7. when cool enough to serve, top with icing. serve warm.
also on blog.