My ideas so far:
1. I have heard some varieties of Shreese work well on bread and crackers. Is this true? Just how tasty are they, anyway? (I haven't had much luck with vegan cheeses on crackers-- only in cooked, otherwise seasoned dishes).
2. Make some sort of an herbed olive-y cheesy spread with vegan cream cheese.
3. Bake some fingerfood bruschetta with vegan mozzarella and parmesan, pair with nice red wine.
4. Go the dessert route and make a vegan cheesecake (omni-fooling!) and pair with a complementary wine.
5. Simply bring fruits, nuts, and/or crackers that pair well with wines.
Thoughts? (If nothing else, I've been inspired to host a vegan wine and "cheese" party sometime-- now that would be fun!)