* 120 ml soy milk milk
* 160 ml water
* 55 g vegan butter, melted (i used pure soya margarine)
* 30 ml vanilla extract
* 125 g all-purpose flour
* 10 g white sugar
* 2 g salt
* 15 ml vegetable oil
1. In a medium bowl, mix together milk, water, melted butter, and vanilla extract. In a small bowl, thoroughly mix flour, sugar, and salt. Whisk flour mixture into milk mixture until batter is smooth. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
2. Warm a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with a small amount of vegetable oil and pour in about 2 tablespoons of crepe batter. Swirl pan to allow batter to spread out thinly. Cook until edges are crispy and golden, then flip to cook other side until lightly browned. Repeat with remaining batter.
3. when golden or speckled on either side, evenly spread sliced banana and a heaped tablespoon dairy free chocolate spread (i used biona) Fold the crepe and cook til contents are hot and melty.
4. Also good with lemon and sugar of course, or omitt sugar and used batter for savory crepes filled with ratatouille, vegan cheese and what takes your fancy =)