This was tooo yummy!! (And I don't usually blow my own trumpet about my own cooking!)
Thai Red Vegetable Curry
- Thai Red Curry Paste (even better if you can make you're own but to save on time, the pre-made paste is just as tasty)
- 400g Coconut Milk (I used a 1/2 fat version which worked just as well)
- 200g Vegetable stock
- A splash of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Selection of vegetables (I used Buttenut Squash, Mange Tout, Pepper, Onion, Mushroom & Corgette)
- Boil or roast the chopped butternut squash in a seperate pan
- Add a splash of oil to a large pan or wok and heat through 2tbsp red thai curry paste
- Throw in the chopped vegetables and cook over a medium to high heat for a couple of minutes until beginning to brown
- Slowly pour in the cocunut milk and vegetable stock (use as much or little to suit your own taste/ preference of consistency) and add the cooked butternut squash
- Cook on a low-medium heat for 5 minutes or until the vegetables and curry is heated thoroughly - Do NOT boil!
- Serve with Jasmine Rice & something to "mop" up the juices - We recommend a couple of minature coriander Naan breads or wholemeal pittas!