I made these this afternoon and they're gone already. So far, all raving reviews from my taste-testers...aka la famille.
Here's what you need:
1 1/2 cups of nuts (I used mostly pecans, with some almonds and cashews).
3 medjool dates, pitted and chopped.
1. Process nuts in food processor until crumbly.
2. Add the dates and process until integrated into the mixture. It should be dough-like when pressed with fingers. Scoop into a bowl.
3. Chop banana into bite sized pieces.
4. Cover the banana with the "dough" and place onto a plate. (This is the messiest step).
5. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 3 hours.
Makes approximately a dozen and a half.