1 clove garlic, minced
1 cup of soy milk
2 tablespoons of margarine
2 tablespoons of coconut oil (or whatever oil you have on hand)
1/2 cup nutritional yeast
1/2 box of bow tie pasta
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook pasta. Drain, rinse and put aside.
2. Saute squash in a pan with the coconut oil over medium low heat. It takes about 10 minutes for the squash to cook.
3. Add garlic and saute for a minute or so.
4. Turn the heat to low and add margarine.
5. Once the margarine melts, slowly add the soy milk.
6. Add the spices and nutritional yeast, mix until everything is mixed well. I tend not to measure spices, I just add and taste. Use your best judgment. Turn the heat up to medium low and cook for about 5 minutes.
7. Add the brown sugar and mix.
8. Add pasta and toss until evenly coated.