1 can black olives, drained and chopped
1 can black beans
1/4 cup onions
1 garlic clove, finely chopped (I used three)
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp lime juice
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
1/4 tsp ground cumin
1/8 tsp black pepper
1 pkg "cream cheese", softened
2 green onions, chopped.
1. In medium bowl, mix all but cream cheese and green onions
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours
3. Whip up cream cheese with a little "sour cream" or "milk" to thin and spread on plate (I used soy milk and just whipped it up with a fork)
4. Spoon semi-drained bean mixture over "cream cheese"
5. Sprinkle with green onions.
Serve with tortilla chips or crackers, etc. I used quotes to denote your substitute of choice.