I made this on monday, doubled the recipe worked perfect.
2 tsp egg replacer
4 tbsp water
1/4 cup vegan margarine
170g mixed fruit
1 1/4 cup of water or orange juice
1 3/4 cup flour
1tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bi-carb soda
1 tsp all spice
- Preheat over to 180 degess celcius
- Briefly whip the egg replacer in 4 tabs water until fluffy
- Place margarine, sugar, mixed fruit, whipped egg replacer & water/orange juice into a saucepan
- Bring to the boil and cool for 10 mins stirring occasionally
- Sift the flour, baking powder, bi-carb soda & all spice
- Mix in boiled mixture and transfer into a greased loaf tin or a greased 8inch diameter cake tin.
- Bake for 35-40mins
- Let cool in tin.