PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup earth balance
1 cup chunky natural peanut butter, fully stirred
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1.5 tbsp ground flaxseed mixed with 4.5 tbsp water
1.5 tablespoons vanilla soy milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Make your flax egg. Combine 1.5 tbsp ground flaxseed with 4.5 tbsp water and mix. I put it in the microwave for 5 seconds to get it really goopy.
3. Sift together all the dry ingredients, aside from the sugars, into a bowl
4. In a separate bowl, beat the earth balance and peanut butter together until fluffy. Add the sugars and beat until smooth. Then add the flax egg, then the soymilk and vanilla extract.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix in the chocolate chips.
6. Place a few inches apart as these spread on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes and enjoy!