1 ½ tablespoons coconut oil
½ cup finely chopped onions
2 tablespoons finely grated peeled ginger
4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
¼ cup organic peanut butter
2 teaspoons tumeric
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon Thai green curry paste
1 cup water
1 14 ounce can coconut milk
1 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 ½ teaspoons lime zest
2 tablespoons sucanat
1 14-ounce package organic firm tofu, drained, cut into 1 inch cubes
1 sweet potato, cubed and steamed
1 bunch bok choy, ripped into bite size pieces
½ cup raw cashews
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook shallots, ginger, and garlic until tender (about 6 minutes).
2. Stir in peanut butter, turmeric, cumin, and curry paste until fragrant (about 2 minutes).
3. Whisk in water, coconut milk, lime juice and zest, and sucanat and let simmer. Season with salt.
4. Add tofu, sweet potato, and bok choy and let cook on low heat covered for 20 minutes, or until bok choy is wilted.
5. Garnish with cashews and enjoy a la carte or serve over rice or quinoa.