- ripe nectarines (I'm sure peaches would work just as beautifully here)
- brown sugar
- vegan vanilla ice cream (I used Almond Dream. Delish.)
2. Split nectarines in half, remove pits.
3. Place nectarine halves on a baking sheet, pan, or whatever oven-proof vessel you have and sprinkle generously with brown sugar.
4. Broil until the sugar is bubbly and caramelized. About 7-10 minutes, but do keep an eye on them or you may have an inadvertent flambe on your hands.
5. Dish up each nectarine half and top with a scoop of ice cream. Have a dessert-gasm.