* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
* 1 large green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
* 3 garlic cloves, minced
* 10 sun-dried tomatoes, reconstituted and sliced
* 1 (2¼-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
* 3 tablespoons tomato paste
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 (17¼-ounce) package frozen puff pastry (2 sheets), thawed
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-low heat. Add the onion and bell pepper and cook for about 15 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. Add the garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, tomato paste, and salt. Cook for 15 more minutes, then remove from the heat and allow to cool.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll out each pastry sheet with a rolling pin to a 12-inch square. Diagonally cut each into quarters, making 8 triangles. Spoon the vegetable mixture evenly on top of the dough and fold the dough over the filling, forming 8 turnovers. Pinch the edges to seal, dampening with water, if necessary.
3. place on rimmed baking sheets that have been coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve immediately.