1) Wash carrots & cut into sliced. Cook them in vegetable stock until they’re soft.
2) Peel & cook potatoes. If they’re not small ones you should cut them into smaller pieces.
3) Give everything, including the liquid, into a form.
4) Make roux from the flour and the margarine.
Put margarine into a pot, let it melt and mix with flour. Add a few spoonfuls of soy milk. Let it cool a bit before adding nutritional yeast. Be generous when adding salt.
5) Pour over the casserole.
6) Sprinkle a handful of almond slivers over the casserole and put it into the oven for 25-30 minutes at 200° C.
More on my Blog In English & In German