compared to the previous recipe I added, this one is great any time of the year :)) really light, fresh, and also a mix of beautiful colours.
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 1/2 long green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh shallot, chopped
- 3 cups mixed greens (dandelion, lettuce, spinach leaves etc)
- 1 tomato chopped coarsely
- 3 inch long piece of cucumber, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 ripe avocado, chopped coarsely
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil (if you prefer it lighter, you can reduce oil to 1 tsp)
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
Wash the greens, and place them into a mixing bowl. Add carrot, green pepper, shallot, tomato, cucumber, avocado, celery and mix very well. Add some salt and pepper to taste, oil and sunflower seeds, parsley. Mix well.
More recipes are here!