I've got the following in my cupboard
- Self raising and plain flour
- Various herbs and seasonings, including 2 boxes of oxo cubes and half a jar of another stock mix
- medium bag of pasta and a bag of spaghetti
- medium bag of rice
- baking powder and soda
- porridge oats
- vegetable suet
- lasagne sheets
- 1 tin of plum tomatoes (I can usually get 2 meals per tin since I don't eat a lot)
- 1 tin of coconut milk
- 1 tin of pineapple chunks
- soya butter
- 1 carton soya milk
- 2 cartons rice milk
- vegetable oil
- bag of onions (without checking I'd say about 4 or 5)
- garlic (LOADS of garlic, fresh, dried, crushed...)
ETA just dug out the entire seasoning box:
Bay leaves x2
Garlic chopped and dried
Also salt, pepper, peppermint, vanilla and almond essence, vegan Worcester sauce, olive oil, and dark soy sauce.
Veg wise I have 5 large-ish potatoes, 2 HUGE sweet potatoes, 7 carrots and 2 parsnips.
I eat a carb heavy diet, so I'm not desperately worried about the distinct lack of veg there, but I do try to eat some form of veg in most meals so probably my £2 will mostly go on getting some more.
ETA: Today I brought a 500g bag of dried lentils (they didn't have chick peas, so lentils it was) and a bag of the cheapest frozen veg I could find. So I now also have those, but only about 25p left.