Hey guys, long time no posting! :) Want to share one of my favourite cauliflower recipes, I usually make it for different holiday dinners.
- 1 large head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 1-2 tsp italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup or less cold pressed olive oil
- 1 cup frozen corn (I use peaches&cream)
Pour olive oil into a large skillet; add cauliflower and all ingredients except for corn.
Bring heat to maximum, cover with lid, then reduce heat to medium and cook for 2-3 minutes. Then mix in frozen corn, cover with lid and cook for about 7 minutes on medium high setting. Covering with lid makes cauliflower release water, and as a result it comes out steamed rather than fried.
I like serving it on mashed potatoes with avocados. This amount should be enough for 4 not very hungry people:) Enjoy!
More recipes here